It’s official; you’ll be able to get your hands on Shinji Mikami new survival horror game, The Evil Within on October 21 in North America, October 23 in Australia and the follow day October 24 in Europe. The couple month’s delay will help the team at Tango Gameworks to polish and refine the game before release.
Along with the press release regarding the pushed out release date for The Evil Within, we also learn about a special pre-order bonus pack. Dubbed, The Fighting Chance Pack, it provides a handful of additional items to give Sebastian Castellanos a fighting chance.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.