Releasing alongside with the standard edition of the game on March 5, 2013, the Collector’s Edition features premium packaging–a replica survival tin recovered from the ill-fated expedition ship, “Endurance.”
It also includes the following:
- Lara Croft Kai Play Arts figurine - An 8-inch action figure of Lara Croft that includes a set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai on this 15” x 19” poster, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse side is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- An exclusive 5″ x 7″ Lithographic print – A Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Three Iron-On Badges – These badges are based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack - With over 60 minutes of music and 10 tracks from the game.
- Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – Give Lara a fighting match with a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition will be only be available in limited quantities for $99.99. To find where you are able to pre-order your copy go to www.tombraider.com