Riders of Icarus, Nexon free-to-play MMORPG set atop the back of giant flying beasts like dragons, received its second update since hitting beta testing. This new update includes a variety of additions, not the least the entirely new Exarahn Badlands. Check the below list:
- Exarahn Badlands: A lawless region rife with chaos and strife, entering the badlands will transport players a thousand years into the past to tackle fearsome creatures and new mounts.
- New Mounts: the badlands, in their untamed state, contain a variety of new creatures to tame and turn into new mounts. Not all of them are easy prey though, especially the Nightmare and Profane Apocalypse.
- Guild Alliance Wars: Taking the fight to enemy guilds has never been so easy. Guilds at rank 3 or higher within the game will be able to declare war against rival guilds, granting special bonuses and buffs to whoever emerges victorious either in flight or on the ground.
- Manastone Battles: These weekly challenges are in the style of a capture-the-flag game, requiring players work with others in their alliance to successfully deliver the manastone shipments. Winners will end up receiving the Alliance Stingray, a massive flying mount capable of carrying 10 players simultaneously.
- Militia: Those who prefer to be lone wolves or are members of guild below rank 3 are able to become militia members. This allows players to still join in on some of the Alliance-based gameplay without forcing them to wait on the sideline.
Those interested in joining the adventure are able to check out and download Riders of Icarus at ridersoficarus.com.