While just recently released in Japan, fans of the free-to-play multiplayer action RPG Phantasy Star Online 2 will have to wait till 2013 to get their hands on it in North America and Europe.
Hopefully it will be released in Q1 of 2013, otherwise the wait may be unbearable for fans of the game.
Phantasy Star Online 2’s features include
- Deep sci-fi fantasy universe filled with lush landscapes, extraordinary creatures, and epic adventures
- Revolutionary real-time combat and third-person action with devastating combos and counters to master
- Flexible, class-based leveling system that lets players define their own play-style with distinctive melee, ranged, and magic weapon types
- Randomized maps and unexpected mid-quest encounters that ensure each quest is different for each player
- Deep character creation system with a nearly limitless number of potential appearances
- Three degrees of humanity to experience across three unique races: the versatile Humans, spiritually-powered Newmen, and artificial CAST