The first patch for the Nintendo Switch action brawler Brawlout (1.1.0) has been released. Specifics are below, but players should experience improved online matchmaking and smoother looking visuals. Also, the game is 25% off until February 14th. In the press release, Angry Mob Games also stated that the game is "in the hands" of over 80,000 challengers, giving us an insight into the game's sales during its first month.
Full patch notes can be found here.
- Watch live and recent matches from players worldwide!
- Check out your own online match history and watch replays of your previous online battles.
- AI opponents are now able to use DI (Directional Influence), both to escape combos and to dampen the impact of otherwise fatal blows. In general, AI should be a little harder to combo and KO.
- Tons of new achievements, which give players extra rewards to help speed up the process of acquiring pinatas.
- Two new special cosmetics can be unlocked for each character when players reach Mastery Levels 10 and 15 with each.
Exclusive character gear items
- Special cosmetics have been added that are obtainable by redeeming codes given out during special events.