After various rumors began to surface, 2K has officially broken their silence, announcing today that WWE 2K16 will be releasing on PC. At the time of release, currently slated for March 11, 2016, the PC version of the game will include all of the available DLC for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger; T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- MyPlayer Kickstart boosts created Superstar ratings and attributes in MyCareer mode
- Accelerator unlocks all content available within the game
- New Moves Pack adds 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri, Sidewinder Suplex, and Dragon Sleeper
- Legends Pack adds WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus
- Future Stars Pack adds NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase features 20 Superstars seven classic matches, and six new arenas
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Rikishi vs. The Rock
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
- Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
- The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake)
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
WWE 2K16 is set to launch on March 11, 2016 on PC at a price point fo $49.99.